Assisted living offers the opportunity to remain independent, yet provides various levels of assistance with activities of daily living, meals, transportation and other aspects of care. At Alden Gardens of Waterford, we realize the decision to leave your current home may be a difficult one. We are committed to offering residents and their loved ones everything they need to help ensure a smooth transition to their new home at Alden.
A Fulfilling Life
Residents benefit from luxurious and comfortable surroundings, personalized assistance, compassionate support and a full array of activities lead by our full-time Recreation and Wellness Director.
Programs and services
- 24-hour on-call nurse
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing and medications
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Continuous health monitoring and assessments
- Activities, trips and social events
- Personalized laundry services
- Spacious accommodations
- Restaurant dining with three meals daily, happy hour and theme nights
- Ice cream parlor (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- On-site banking
- Computer room with free Internet access
- A full array of activities and outings
- Billiards/game room
- Activity room with full kitchen
- Ponds with swans
- Walking paths
- Gated community
- Ample parking
Peace of Mind
Alden Gardens of Waterford is part of the dynamic Alden of Waterford Continuing Care Community. The 38-acre campus offers a full range of services, amenities and health and wellness programs – all geared toward helping residents stay healthy and independent.
Residents have peace of mind knowing that if their health needs ever change, even temporarily, they can remain on the campus for rehabilitation services. In addition to the Post-Acute Rehab Center, Alden of Waterford offers memory care, assisted living and independent senior living.
Come to Alden Gardens of Waterford and experience the difference in senior living.